Healing without Hurting: Treating ADHD, Apraxia and Autism Spectrum Disorders Naturally and Effectively without Harmful Medications
Oh how we love this book, available on Amazon, written by Jennifer Kozek.
Jennifer Kozek is a therapist who practices in Connecticut, and is also the mother of a son with Autism Spectrum disorders. After treating Evan bio-medically, along with other healing practices, Jennifer witnessed the kind of improvements that every parent of a similarly diagnosed child dreams of: Evan no longer grunts and screams, throws toys, hits others, or has mood swings. He no longer throws himself into fits of uncontrollable rage, listens to his teachers & responds appropriately. He copes better with changes in routine & makes eye contact more often.
He no longer enters into a trance-like state and the list goes on. Evan is now a happy, well-adjusted, 7 year-old. It is the author’s mission to reach the millions of parents who struggle to find healthier and more natural ways to treat their children’s nuanced disorders. Healing without Hurting, includes a full menu of natural treatment options, including:
- A real world success story.
- Specific points highlighted in boxes.
- Tips that highlight the main ideas of each chapter.
- Simple recipes and healthy alternatives.
Readers will learn how to:
- Identify common labels of behaviors.
- Recognize the early warning signs that an autoimmune disorder is brewing.
- Identify the different medications; potential benefits and side-effects.
- Find the right doctors and practitioners.
- Identify food sensitivities and other autoimmune assaults.
- Test for nutritional deficiencies and causes for malabsorption.
- Heal the intestinal system.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Look for and treat the other underlying issues, e.g. sleep problems.
- Shop for the best vitamin supplements on the market.
- Recognize food additives to avoid.
- Avoid toxins in their environment.
- Wash away toxins from the body.
- Incorporate other effective healing treatments and modalities.
- Have the healthiest pregnancy possible to reduce the risk of ADHD and autism.
- Instill healthy eating and other practices for their family.
- The Author would like to help shift current medical and society practices.