July 1 and 3 2017, UK: We are excited to announce a unique opportunity for healthcare practitioners to learn from master integrative practitioner, Dr. Janet Settle.
This one-day course, held July 1 in Guernsey and July 3 in London, is specifically for prescribers and interested non-prescribing Mental Health and Primary Care professionals who want to expand into integrative and functional mental health.
The course features interactive lectures by Dr. Janet Settle and is designed to highlight the relevance of essential functional medicine topics for the treatment of depression, anxiety, mania, and insomnia.
Participate in her one-day course on Integrative Mental Health either in Guernsey (on July 1) or in London (on July 3) through the Royal Society of Medicine.
The courses are being organized by Dr. Greg Lydall, psychiatrist and addiction treatment specialist at Castel Hospital in Guernsey, and Dr. Amber Sadiq, clinical director at the Marion Gluck Clinic in London and consultant psychiatrist at Camali Clinic in Dubai.
- The Integrative Mental Health Model: What, How and Why?
- Food, Diet and Lifestyle Prescriptions for Optimal Mental Health
- Green Pharmacy: Top Supplements for Augmentation or Cross-Taper with Psychiatric Medications
- Gut Dysbiosis and the Gut-Brain Axis
- Chronic Inflammation is a Neurotoxin: Psychological Trauma, Infection, Toxins and Beyond
- Female Sex Hormones: PMS and Peri/Menopause
- Integrative Psychiatry In Practice: Algorithms for the treatment of Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety and Insomnia
Attendance certificates will be available for CPD purposes.
Speaker Dr. Janet Settle co-founded Psychiatry MasterClass together with Dr. Scott Shannon and Dr. Will Van Derveer, and has trained 120 American and Canadian psychiatrists and other mental health providers in integrative mental health.
To learn more or attend the event, visit: https://integrativemh.eventbrite.co.uk